Rental Clerk - Full-Time
Rental Clerk - Conshohocken location
The Conicelli Family is committed to our employees. They are the very core of our business and have helped us to achieve our success over the past 35 years. It is extremely important for us to hire the best people and create a respectful and caring culture within our organization so each employee can achieve their goals. The hours are M-F from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM and one Saturday a month. Compensation is $10.00 per hour.
- Take in payments for products and services provided
- Keep customer service records and logs
- Manage inventory and logs.
- Originate and maintain all relevant paperwork
- Acknowledge external and internal customers immediately and in a friendly and courteous manner
- Expedite service at the cash register with promptness and accuracy
- Display courtesy and promptness handling all transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet company's production and quality standards
- Experience with retail sales or point of sales preferred.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and pre-employment drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).